(SCROLL DOWN TO READ AND CREATE A FREE MEMBERSHIP)
You, as a registrant of Webitis, must read and agree to these terms before becoming a member.
The words "Member", "you", and "your" are referring to you, the registrant member and/or member, and the words "We" and "our" refer to Webitis.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement and such changes will be notified either by posting the new agreement on our site or via electronic mail. Your use of the services after such notice will be constituting acceptance of such changes.
1. You must be at least 18 years old or over to register as a member of Webitis and 13 Years old to register under a member, as a sub-account member (under a parent or legal guardian membership). The member or the visitor must have the capacity, right and authority to enter the agreement and abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement and law.
2. You are exclusively liable for the content being posted by you including the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content"), and also any and all material you transfer to other Members. We do not endorse and have no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting and does not essentially reveal our policies. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, in association with material submission by other users.
The following is an inclusive list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site, It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
• is deliberately hateful to any member or organization, such as Content that promotes racial discrimination, of any kind against any group or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• endorses information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes unlawful activities or behavior that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them,
• provides pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users/Members; and
• Encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
• For band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
• any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages
• selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
Limitation of liability:
In no event will Webitis, its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Webitis Service, even if Webitis has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This may include:
1. Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content.
2. Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and your use of our website.
3. Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
4. Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website: any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
5. Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Webitis website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction
By using site, you are abiding by law as applicable in your region/country you are operating in.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBITIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WEBITIS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WEBITIS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO. WEBITIS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBITIS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WEBITIS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
INCLUSION OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE ON THE WEBITIS WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE BY WEBITIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. WEBITIS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS WHICH ARE POSTED ON THE WEBITIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE WEBITIS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ITS ADVERTISERS.
WEBITIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBITIS SERVICES. WEBITIS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATION. WEBITIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE WEBITIS SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON'S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBITIS SERVICES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WEBITIS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBITIS SERVICES, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBITIS SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE WEBITIS SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE WEBITIS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND WEBITIS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WEBITIS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBITIS SERVICES.